Growth hacking is an approach to expanding your business through very data-driven and structured marketing. In the end, it is all about knowing what your current bottlenecks are and how to remove them systematically. It sounds simple but keeping things simple is most often very challenging.
Our standard growth strategy process:
1. Establishing the One Metric That Matters (OMTM)
2. Analyse your customer journey
3. Identify the focus area
4. Start experimenting
5. Continuous test loops
Market research is a very important step in a business strategy. It provides important information about: the consumers (needs and preferences), the market size, and the competition. This data is crucial to help solve the marketing challenges a business will face.
Types of market research:
1. Product Market Fit
2. Customer Desire Map
3. Competitive Analysis
4. User Testing
5. Customer Journey
1. We start with a strategy session to estimate what your current situation is.
2. We guide you towards achievable goals and realistic benchmarks.
3. We help you validate your value proposition or advice you towards another direction, we listen to Your Market.
(B) Our collaborations:
1. We are working as one on your projects, with a mix of your and our team members.
2. No more time lost in briefings and project transfers. Our team members have expertise in multiple fields, we will be the swiss knives to do everything you would like to achieve.
3. We get you to witness the project’s evolution yourself.
1. Building a relationship with your audience through credible and strong content.
2. Understanding what converts leads into trials.
3. Automating your lead flow.
4. Which customers churn and how to reduce this.
Growth hacking and SAAS are a perfect match for SAAS as it is critical for SAAS to understand and track your customers as well as look at the whole funnel to be successful in the current market.